Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MVers3
Beginner

Ubilinux didn't flash correctly; says Load Kernel Modules failed and boots into rescue mode

Jump to solution

I followed the instructions http://www.emutexlabs.com/ubilinux/29-ubilinux/218-ubilinux-installation-instructions-for-intel-edis... here to flash ubilinux onto my edison arduino breakout board and it seemed to flash correctly, however I never saw the board reset for the 2 minutes after, so I manually reset twice by pressing the rest button. The first time I did `sudo scren /dev/ttyUSB0 115200` to the newly flashed Edison I got this screen:

So I did `systemctl status systemd-modules-load.service` as it suggested and well now I'm not sure what went wrong. Help?

I'm running Ubuntu 15.10, and I just flashed with the Yocto image and phone flash tool lite sucessfully minutes prior to this.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi mtveezy,

I suggest you to contact the Support team at EmutexLabs, they are the ones in charge of the Ubilinux image so they'll able to provide a more accurate response. Any other question related to the Yocto image we'll be more than glad to help you.

Regards,

-Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hi mtveezy,

I suggest you to contact the Support team at EmutexLabs, they are the ones in charge of the Ubilinux image so they'll able to provide a more accurate response. Any other question related to the Yocto image we'll be more than glad to help you.

Regards,

-Pablo

View solution in original post