Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hhout
Novice

Web server errors !

I'm trying to run the intel xdk IoT edtion which is a simple web server, i couldn't run it using the xdx because if found a lot of errors, so i copied the directory and transfered it to the Galileo board using scp and it was OK, then i ran the file main.js ,but i found many errors!

Any HELP ?

Tags (1)
4 Replies
Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Hathout,

• Could you please tell us which image you are using?
  • The uClibc or eglibc image? Which version of the XDK are you using?
  • Also, can you provide us an image of the message log that you're getting in the XDK when running the code?
  • Can you share the script that you're using?

According to the error in the screenshot, you're calling a HTML script from a nonexistent folder. Did you check that the path is the correct one?

Regards,

PabloM_Intel

Hhout
Novice

First of all thank you for replaying PabloM_Intel

- IoT devkit image from intel

- eglibc / intel xdk IoT edition 2571

- First of all i do not be able to find my board then i always connect it manually and punch of errors appears with each example

- This is the code

The screenshot above is the error which i got after i copied this project directory from the xdk path to the board, And yes i noticed this problem and i solved it ,but i found some other problems

Pablo_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Hathout,

Did you make sure that your Galileo is in the same network/subnet as your computer? The one running the XDK. Some firewalls can also prevent your computer from auto-connect to your board. Regarding the XDK errors that you're getting, some of those "JSHint Problems" are actually wrong and can be ignored (e.g: JSHint doesn't recognize 'require'), I would suggest you to keep an eye on syntax errors.

In the last picture that you shared, I think you miss a dot. Instead of writing main.js, you wrote mainjs. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The path seems to be correct now.

Regards,

PabloM_Intel

Carlos_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Hathout,

Do you have updates on this? Have you been able to run your code?

When you use the XDK, you should be able to see a folder on the board with the main.js and package.json (/home/root/.node_app_slot), could you post the source of the code? We could try it too.

Also, could you run the command opkg list-installed xdk-daemon?

Are you also having problems while running the examples on the XDK?

Regards,

Charlie