Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LBarb3
Beginner

What happen to support service?

after last Windows 10 update, my ics dont boot, cant restore, nothing. tried everything. some post replies says not to try to install by myself because warranty, ive sent 2 mails last week and have no response.. is this serious? i didnt make anything wrong, just trying update and now i have an unusable stick. please, send me some feedback Intel

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hi,

In this case if you Intel® Compute Stick do not work anymore after trying to upgrade to Windows 10 you can submit an online service request to get a warranty replacement here:

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Contact Support

Please be aware that to upgrade the ICS to Windows 10 it is required to update Windows 8.1 first with all the updates available and it is required to have a BIOS version later than 0024.

You may see some information about this issue here:

/thread/92126?start=45&tstart=0 https://communities.intel.com/thread/92126?start=45&tstart=0

Thanks,

CKirk4
Novice

I just tried the online support. I get this reply:

Announcement: Intel Customer Support Service Request Management is unavailable. We are actively working to resolve the system issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this unavailability may cause and appreciate your patience during this maintenance.

LBarb3
Beginner

a couple days ago Intel replied to my messages and looks like the problema maybe solved. they are gonna send me a replacement. im waiting for dhl to know when they are coming to pick up the wrong one. not sure how goes the process, but at least had an answer from Intel. lets see how long takes. thanks.

IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad to hear that you got a response by email and your unit now is going to be replaced.

PlinkerCraig I tested the online service and it is working fine now.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!