Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FGold
New Contributor II

What is the output level supposed to be for J12 and J13 connectors for GPIO/I2C/SPI?

Jump to solution

Leonardo,

if the Intel Tuchuck board is used, what is the output level supposed to be for J12 and J13 connectors for GPIO/I2C/SPI, ... 1.8v?

the level shifters state 3.3v on the tuchuck schematics (with level shifters on the board).

Please see issue noted earlier regarding 1.8v and 3.3v

Accepted Solutions
idata
Community Manager

Hi Floydg,

According to the http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/joule-products/intel-joule-dev-kit-hardware... Joule Expansion Board Hardware Guide (Section 10), we found out that output level of J12 and J13 connectors is 1.8V, with level shifters on the board you can achieve the target level using pull-up resistors on the 3.3V side of the level shifter, check the section 10.1.1.

I hope you find this information useful.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Floydg,

I branched this question to a new thread, so we will be helping you with your doubts about GPIOs in this new thread, if you don't mind.

Now, about your concerns, let us investigate more about it, and I will let you know when we have updates.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
idata
Community Manager

Hi Floydg,

According to the http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/joule-products/intel-joule-dev-kit-hardware... Joule Expansion Board Hardware Guide (Section 10), we found out that output level of J12 and J13 connectors is 1.8V, with level shifters on the board you can achieve the target level using pull-up resistors on the 3.3V side of the level shifter, check the section 10.1.1.

I hope you find this information useful.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.

View solution in original post