Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Where can I find the mating connector (name) for an intel Compute Card?

I would be interested to know where I could buy (only) the connector for an adapter design. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi aurelienpierre,

I am having problems understanding this issue. Can you please let me know what is exactly the part you are looking for?

Thank you for your time.

Allan J.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi aurelienpierre,

I was waiting for more information about your computer problem. Please let me know if you still need some assistance.

Regards,

Allan J.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

In the Intel Compute Card dock there is a connector which, when the compute card inserted in, allows the bus of the Compute Card to be accessible on the electronic circuit of the Dock. I am looking for this specific connector.

This is a hardware question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi aurelienpierre,

Thank you for the clarification.

I need some time to check if this hardware part is available. I will update this thread if I get news on this matter.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi aurelienpierre,

Thank you for your patience.

Please try accessing the following webpage for the technical product documentation for the Intel® CompuCard.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024427/mini-pcs/intel-compute-cards.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024427/mini-pcs/intel-compute-cards.html

I see connector information on page 24, please confirm if that is what you are looking for or if you need further details, please send us some pictures of the connector you requested.

If you are a system integrator or developing some type of hardware, please do let us know.

Regards,

Allan J.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Yes! Moreover, we can see the pinout in section 2.2.4 following the page 24.

Best regards

0 Kudos