Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Write Sensor values + Timestamp to EMMC memory.

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

Have been looking into it recently, i'm able to write the custom values ( Sensor + timestamp) to SD card.

What i am looking forward is to write these values on EMMC memory on our edison board.

Appreciate quicker response on the question.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi Gray-Worm,

I would love to help you with this.

If I understand you correctly, you want to save these values into the Edison memory, well you can do it in any directory you want.

In the code that you are using, you just have the edit the path where you are saving to the SD card to the directory that you want to save the file. For example: /home/root/your-directory (Remember to create the directory before with the command mkdir)

I hope you find this information helpful

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Gray-Worm,

I would love to help you with this.

If I understand you correctly, you want to save these values into the Edison memory, well you can do it in any directory you want.

In the code that you are using, you just have the edit the path where you are saving to the SD card to the directory that you want to save the file. For example: /home/root/your-directory (Remember to create the directory before with the command mkdir)

I hope you find this information helpful

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Dear Leonardo,

was a simple fix, Thanks for the guidance... Have some more questions, might come up shortly.. Believe you will be ready with answers..

Thank you..

Gray-Worm

idata
Community Manager

Hi Gray-Worm,

It was a pleasure to help you. And yes, feel free to contact us when you have doubts.

If the question is not related to this thread, please create another thread with your issue to avoid confusions.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Leonardo R.