cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Yocto 3.0 Analog Input Crosstalk

Hi,

I have two or three analog devices that were originally plug into the A0, A1, A2. When I wanted to read all three at the same time, they all pretty much gave the same value, after toggling with the devices/sensors. I even individually, wired each device manually one wire at a time directly to the pins (with power and gnd). However, I am still getting the same result.

When I switch to Ubilinux, I had no issue. Please help.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi senhmo,

Regards,

Pablo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

I tried it on the 3.0. I believe the 2.1 works, however there are a few flaws that I didn't like about Yocto, so I converted to Ubilunix.

I am currently working on a project in Ubilinux, so I don't want to flash it back for the recreate right now. However, it's easy to recreate... just flash the 3.0 version and do a Python read on those analog pins with two analog sensors on it, and you'll see it as well.

I've converted to Ubilinux, because it already has the file system automatically expanded to the maximum size in the Edison without a workaround, the apt-get bluetooth works on it, while opkg of python_bluetooth is missing. I need it for the built-in bluetooth inside the Edison.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi senhmo,

We will try to replicate the issue using both images and see what results we get, if we indeed found this issue we will pass this information to the appropriate team, hopefully this could be fixed in a future release. For now I would suggest you to contact the EmutexLabs support team if you have any question related to your current project, as they are the ones supporting the Ubilinux image.

Regards,

Pablo
0 Kudos