Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

cannot build android bluetooth demo application

Hi I get this error when trying to build the bluetooth example as discribed here,

https://software.intel.com/en-us/creating-a-bluetooth-low-energy-app IoT - Creating a Bluetooth* Low Energy app | Intel® Software

I have built / configured the Edison app but cannot build the android demo to see it working ?

I'm new to Edison and the first 2 things I try , my Android sketch ( working fine on android ) or this bluetooth demo

does not work out of the box !!

I have tried updateing all the software to the latest, is there an update i'm missing ?

some compiler error messages below, let me know if I need to post more ?

thanks ben ,

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 25.166 secs

.../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126

throw e;

^

Error code 1 for command: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildRelease,-b,.../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/build.gradle,--no-daemon

Command finished with error code 1: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build --release

ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1

at ChildProcess.whenDone (.../cordova/cordova-cli/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)

at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:821:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello bennnn,

If I'm not mistaken the Edison part is working fine for your, right? You start having issues after the step called "Creating the BLE-Central mobile companion app", am I right? If that's the case, I'd suggest you to post your question in https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk in order to get a more accurate support.

If on the other hand, you have issues with the Edison side, please let me know and I'll be more than glad to help.

Peter.
idata
Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Yes your correct I have trouble building the IOS / Android etc software in the IOT XDK example demo.

I just thought since its part of the IOT XDK demo i should post here...

I'll try on the forum in your link,

Thanks for your reply.

Ben

idata
Community Manager

Let us know if they are able to help you there, we will be waiting to hear an update from you!

-Peter