cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

cloud computation

Hi,

I am beginner in Iot . I am using an Intel Edison board. I understand how to create an account on Iot cloud and send and receive data.

My doubt is that , if different servers send data (say temperature) and one client using this account need to get maximum temperature from those data.

How can i find maximum temperature from the data stored in cloud .

How can i program with cloud data.??

Please help me..

6 Replies
Highlighted

are you referring to Intel(R) Cloud Analytics?

If yes: Each board has a unique ID.

There are samples on https://github.com/enableiot/iotkit-samples enableiot/iotkit-samples · GitHub how you can actuate your device based on sensor data using MQTT (not sure whether REST actuation works by now)

Not sure whether this answers your qu

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Thanks for your reply.

In my scenario, different clients are providing the parameter value to the cloud.

One of my client need to get the maximum value of that parameter present in cloud.

Whether i need to receive all data one by one and check it in my program or there is any Api's which will send the correct data as input to the client???

Can i do any operations with cloud data and get only the result. How can i analyze data in cloud??

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Can anyone please help me on above question.???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hi,

In https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-iot-platforms-getting-started-cloud-analytics# connecting_to_iot_analytics_via_rest_api Intel® IoT Platforms: Getting Started: Cloud Analytics | Intel® Developer Zone is a section of the REST API you can find helpful.

As for how to send and receive data there are code examples of Python and JavaScript in the same section

I hope you find this helpful.

Sergio

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi

Thank you for the answer.

i understand that in Intel dashboard we have option to select the operation on data (such as '>', '<' , == etc.) and we can send response to any email by setting <strong>rules.

How i can do more complex operations (other than simply comparing) such as user defined operations in analytic part.

can you help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hi,

I can see you have another thread open with the same question. We will continue with support in .

Sergio

0 Kudos