Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBene
Beginner

default wpa_cli-actions.sh file for the Edison

Jump to solution

Hi

Where can I find (download) the default wpa_cli-actions.sh file for the Edison? (Which should be in /etc/wpa_supplicant/ . I edited and saved the thing with WinSCP to set a static IP address, and for some reason it just totally disappeared).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi ThomasAlphaldiot,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel® Edison™ Platform.

You are right! The wpa_cli-actions.sh file is on the path /etc/wpa_supplicant (See the image below). I think that instead of downloading the file, you could just flash the image again by following the steps on https://software.intel.com/en-us/flashing-the-firmware-on-intel-edison-board IoT - Flashing your firmware manually | Intel® Software .

Please let me know if this suggestion solves your issue.

We will be waiting for your results, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi ThomasAlphaldiot,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel® Edison™ Platform.

You are right! The wpa_cli-actions.sh file is on the path /etc/wpa_supplicant (See the image below). I think that instead of downloading the file, you could just flash the image again by following the steps on https://software.intel.com/en-us/flashing-the-firmware-on-intel-edison-board IoT - Flashing your firmware manually | Intel® Software .

Please let me know if this suggestion solves your issue.

We will be waiting for your results, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.

View solution in original post

PBene
Beginner

"...you could just flash the image again ..."

Yeah, that's what I eventually did. I was hoping that somebody here could just send me the file, since I had many external libraries installed, which are now all gone and I will have to redo a lot of work now.

Thanks for the response, though.

idata
Community Manager

Hi ThomasAlphaldiot,

Unfortunately, we can't share files through the community, actually I had a similar situation and I had to re-flash the image, so I lost all my files. I know that it is a lot of work, so we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Best Regards,

-Jose P.