Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

do not run bios in Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC

a couple of days ago I have broken 1a32wfc, integrators are working and he does not include. odnes in the center of the center will let me know that the bios is out of order, and a native firmware is needed. In the center, they reported that the update did not help. need native firmware for this device. they themselves can not find. there is or you have the opportunity to give a link to download this firmware in the ROM format.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Nefroz,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Compute Stick community.

In the following link you will be able to find the latest BIOS version available from our end: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/86612/Intel-Compute-Stick-STCK1A32WFC Downloads for Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC. The BIOS versions are only available in the following formats .zip, .BIO and .EXE.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

/thread/117968 Nefroz,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Good day Amy C!

I tried to update, nothing happened. Gone to the service center, I was told that you need to reflash the bios through special equipment. It requires a firmware in the format (ROM) or the same device to remove the image from the BIOS. They can give instructions and a program to take an image in the right format for them.

Regards,

Nefroz.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you for you answer.

From my end the only formats available are .zip, .BIO and .EXE. I hope they can help with this specific request.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos