Intel® Makers
Intel® Edison, Intel® Joule™, Intel® Curie™, Intel® Galileo
Announcements
Welcome - This is a Peer-to-Peer Forum only. Intel has discontinued these products but you may find support from other customers on this Forum
9872 Discussions

erreur de démarrage de windows 10 sur intel joule (ecran bleu)

atsem
Beginner

Hello, I'm Cédric. I have been working on a 550x intel joule module with windows 10 for a while. During my work I tried to use the I2C bus several to communicate the edge and another chip without success. When I looked at the active devices I realized that the I2C bus did not start. And according to the site of microsoft, it was necessary to update the drivers. I followed a tutorial that said to use visual studio, the driver tool after installing windows driver kit. But during the process, the board restarted and stopped on a blue screen with as ACPI BIOS ERROR message. Even after several restarts, no changes.

I do not know what to do. Is there a person who can help me identify the problem? And if possible resolve it.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Cédric,

Thank you for contacting us.

That's a weird issue. Did you try to flash the BIOS? If you didn't, please follow this guide: https://software.intel.com/en-us/flashing-the-bios-on-joule

And, can you please send us a photo of the error that you are getting?

We will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Leonardo R.
idata
Community Manager

Hi Cédric,

Do you have any updates about this?

Regards,

Leonardo R.