Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aandr421
Beginner

grove LCD RGB doesn't turn off

Jump to solution

Hi!

As I wrote in the subject my LCD doesn't turn off. I've tried to do it by these command:

# include "rgb_lcd.h"

rgb_lcd lcd;

lcd.noDisplay();

Thank's in advance!

Bye

Andrea

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for contacting us!

We would like to know if when you refer to the RGB LCD doesn't turn off when use lcd.noDisplay, is because after using this function, the RGB backlight continues on. Please help us to clarify this.

We have made a test and when we used the function lcd.noDisplay the LCD turn off, but the RGB backlight continues on, so, in order to turn it off we have set the RGB to 0:

const int colorR = 0;

const int colorG = 0;

const int colorB = 0;

lcd.setRGB(colorR, colorG, colorB);

Hope this information helps, and we'll be waiting for your reply in order to know if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

-Yermi

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for contacting us!

We would like to know if when you refer to the RGB LCD doesn't turn off when use lcd.noDisplay, is because after using this function, the RGB backlight continues on. Please help us to clarify this.

We have made a test and when we used the function lcd.noDisplay the LCD turn off, but the RGB backlight continues on, so, in order to turn it off we have set the RGB to 0:

const int colorR = 0;

const int colorG = 0;

const int colorB = 0;

lcd.setRGB(colorR, colorG, colorB);

Hope this information helps, and we'll be waiting for your reply in order to know if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

-Yermi

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

We would like to know if you still need assistance in this case.

Regards,

-Yermi

aandr421
Beginner

Hi!

I've solved with your suggestion, I need no more assistance!!! You was very kind and competent, thank you very much!

Bye!

Andrea