cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RPala
Beginner

intel 8265 iwlwifi not working after reset

Hi Team,

I am using intel 8265 NGW wifi card in intel leafhill board.

We have enabled the Intel -wifi card in the Leaf_hill platform. After powering on the device, the wifi module is working fine but it doesn't work when we do the reboot by pressing RESET button.

We have debug the issue and found that when we do the hard reboot by pressing the RESET key, the wifi module doesn't detected.

We have given the lspci command before and after the hard reboot and the module is not listing in the lspci after hard reboot so we are suspecting that wifi module is not in the proper state due to the hard reboot.

Could you please help to know what might be the issue.

Thanks,

Ramesh

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hi Ramesh,

We understand that you're having a power issue with your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 not being detected in an Intel Leaf Hill development board. We would like to inform you that our support is this scenarios is limited since we only support the use of our wireless adapters on mobile systems from OEMs or system integrators, additionally our Linux* wireless support is handled on this https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/support site. However, I'll be moving this thread to our embedded devices community, they might be able to further assist on this scenario and help you find a solution to the issue with the card not working with a hard reset.

Regards,

Leonardo L
RPala
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for the response. Please help me in fixing this issue.

Thanks,

Ramesh

idata
Community Manager

Hello rameshbabupalanisamy,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We have sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Casandra