Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KTech1
Novice

pwm->write(0.0) sometimes output high value.

Jump to solution

Sometime when I write 0.0 to pwm, the pin output high. I am thinking I am facing the same issue as the following link.

https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/mraa/pull/586 intel_edison_fab_c.c: Fix edison disabled pwm stuck at high by belugon · Pull Request # 586 · intel-iot-devkit/mraa · Git…

Is there any fix to this issue?

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello KitTech,

Thanks for reaching out!

If the issue you are experiencing is the same as the one reported on the link you provided us above, then it should be easy to fix. The issue has been marked as resolved and it is mentioned that it has been merged since last year. So, if the issue is indeed the same, you should be able to resolve it by updating the library. First make sure you are using the latest image (201606081705), if you are, then simply enter the following commands:

opkg update

opkg install mraa

This should make the issue disappear. However, if it keeps happening, please let us know and we'll try to help you find out what might be happening.

I hope this information helps you,

Pedro M.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello KitTech,

Thanks for reaching out!

If the issue you are experiencing is the same as the one reported on the link you provided us above, then it should be easy to fix. The issue has been marked as resolved and it is mentioned that it has been merged since last year. So, if the issue is indeed the same, you should be able to resolve it by updating the library. First make sure you are using the latest image (201606081705), if you are, then simply enter the following commands:

opkg update

opkg install mraa

This should make the issue disappear. However, if it keeps happening, please let us know and we'll try to help you find out what might be happening.

I hope this information helps you,

Pedro M.

View solution in original post

KTech1
Novice