cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pDs
Beginner

reinstalling intel

Jump to solution

I landed up deleting the intel compilers installation directory (/opt/intel/) accidentally. Now parallel studio xe installer thinks all components are still installed. I'm unable to modify installation or reinstall after deletion. How do I clear the cache and reinstall?

Are there any files I'll have to clear ? How could I go about installing parallel studio xe on centOS after this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @pDs,

Thanks for contacting us, I apologize for the delay in my response. It looks like you have landed in the wrong forum for your Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE question. Based on this forum for Parallel Studio you can post your question in a wide range of forums available for a component of the Parallel Studio XE. My best guess is that you can post your question on the Intel(R) C++ Compiler and hopefully they could help you answer your question.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel​ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @pDs,

Thanks for contacting us, I apologize for the delay in my response. It looks like you have landed in the wrong forum for your Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE question. Based on this forum for Parallel Studio you can post your question in a wide range of forums available for a component of the Parallel Studio XE. My best guess is that you can post your question on the Intel(R) C++ Compiler and hopefully they could help you answer your question.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

@Luis_at_Intel​ 

View solution in original post