Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HLee52
Beginner

windows 10 upgrade fails and service request manager is unavailable. How can I submit warranty claim?

Compute stick fails windows 10 upgrade and it doesn't boot up after the upgrade failure. I tried (1) bios update (2) factory reset from bios (3) boot from windows 10 installation media to install windows 10 based on all the discussion in this support community, but nothing works. (3) is simply not possible to boot up with windows 10 installation media (USB). it sees compute stick is not recoverable any more. I need recovery service on the unit, but there is no way I can submit RMA request, since the service request manager is unavailable for almost a month, and live chat is alway not availavble.

Is Intel still in business? I am not sure how I can submit the request. Any help?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience, I have sent you a private message.

Allan
HLee52
Beginner

Hi Allan,

I tried to reply to you from my private email but it fails to deliver the message, since your email address is simply mailto:webadmin@intel.com webadmin@intel.com

Below is the error message.

Can you send me your proper email address?

Thanks,

Hyung-Jin,

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mailto:webadmin@intel.com webadmin@intel.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain http://intel.com/ intel.com by http://mga02.intel.com/ mga02.intel.com. [134.134.136.20].

The error that the other server returned was:

550 # 5.1.0 Address rejected.

HLee52
Beginner

Hi Allan,

I left you a message and waiting for your action.

I am not sure you got the message or now, since it has been very quite.

Thanks,

Hyung-Jin,

idata
Community Manager

Thanks for the information, I have answered the private message.

Allan.
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I have sent you a PM.

Allan.