Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

ANN: My Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient System Solver Library is here...

aminer10
Novice
Hello..

My Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library is here...

Author: Amine Moulay Ramdane

Description:

This library contains a Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Dense Linear System Solver library that is NUMA-aware and cache-aware, and it contains also a Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Sparse Linear System Solver library that is cache-aware.

Please download the zip file and read the readme file inside the zip to know how to use it.

Language: GNU C++ and Visual C++ and C++Builder

Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix and OSX on (x86)

You can download my Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library from:

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
aminer10
Novice

Hello,

My Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library was updated..

I have just noticed that raising exceptions from inside the Dynamic Link Libraries is not working correctly, so i have corrected this and
now i think that my library is more robust and more stable.

Please download the new updated version of my library from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-c-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane. 

0 Kudos
aminer10
Novice

Hello,

My Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library was updated..

Allocating memory on different NUMA nodes is now working correctly.

You can download My Scalable Parallel C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-c-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane. 

0 Kudos