Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

Links in Resources

jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

About once a year, sometimes more, I keep griping about what I consider a missing link in the IDZ pages. The IDZ forum is a great place to find information and to contribute knowledge and solutions. In addition to the Forum you have the Blog section. The Blog section is conveniently linked under Resources near the top of the IDZ web page. This great, and makes for easy navigation.

What is missing though, there is no convenient link to locate the wonderful Technical Articles. I would venture to guess that many of the forum readers are not aware of the technical articles. Of which there are 17,148 of them. While I can find the Articles, it is only by means of a circuitous route.

I plead: Please place a link to the Articles under Resources (above).

I'd really like to see a lot of feedback from other readers of this forum message. If their is sufficient feedback as to wanting this link, then someone may notice.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

For those interested in optimization (Fortran), here is a new article:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/peel-the-onion-optimization-techniques

This does list as "published", it may not be available yet to you. If not, come back later.

The contributors to the Articles put several days and even weeks of effort into these articles. Usually these are well written, and are more substance than an IDZ forum post and/or Blog. I am sure that there would be more traffic to the Articles... given some noticeable links.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos