Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

Mtech project

paru16
Beginner
hi, im doing my final year project on multicore architecture.. can anyone give me possible suggestions please
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tudor
New Contributor I
Hi, I just got my BSC diploma yesterday :D. My project was also related to multicore, so maybe you can get some ideas out of it. Here is a brief description:
My project consists of a suite of tools that aid multicore programming in the C# language. The application is based on pragmas similar to OpenMP, which you use to mark sections of code for parallelization (for loops, parallel tasks, etc.). The first tool, the Parallel Advisor, is a static code checker that analyzes a given source code file that contains pragmas and gives you warnings if you have data races or other problems if you introduce parallelism. Once you review the warnings, you may use the second component, the Parallel Converter, to convert the code with pragmas into C# threaded code (basically it generates threaded code from the pragmas encountered)
The third tool, the Thread Profiler, performs runtime sampling on a multithreaded application and gives you processor usage information for each spawned thread (similar to what the old Intel Concurrency Checker used to offer).
Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
AaronTersteeg
Employee
Tudor,
Congratulations on yourBSC diploma!
Cheers,
Aaron
0 Kudos
Tudor
New Contributor I
Thanks Aaron! The Intel Community material helped me a lot.
0 Kudos
muyanflying
Beginner
Thanks Aaron!
0 Kudos