Intel® NUC Elements
Support for Intel® NUC Compute Element, Board Element and Chassis Element
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

60 Discussions

Any Carrier board design guide or ref schematic design document available for NUC Pro,Rugged Board Element (CMB1ABA,CMB1ABB,CMB1BB) ?

APhun1
Beginner

I am working on custom carrier board design for NUC Compute Element. Any advise for reference design ?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

APhun1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, in the following link, you will find the mechanical drawings for the Intel® NUC Element, you should be able to find the information you are looking for in there:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056410/intel-nuc/intel-nuc-elements.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

APhun1
Beginner

Hi Albert,

Refer to your link it is not "Carrier board design guide or ref schematic design document"

FManz2
Beginner

I have the same need, to develop my carrier board, I need information on "Carrier board design guide or ref schematic design document", and for now, I have not found

uav_vtol
Beginner

Hi,Have you found the documents you need so far?I have the same need,to develop my carrier board,but, I have not found

APhun1
Beginner
uav_vtol
Beginner

hello,Have you tried contacting INTEL technical support? 

您尝试过与INTEL技术支持联系吗?