04-18-2019 08:34 PM
- Since your NUC is probably older that 3 years, you will not have warranty coverage any more. You may check here if your NUC is still covered by the warranty service: https://supporttickets.intel.com/warrantyinfo?lang=ru-RU
- Problem which you have described, may happen as result of clothing the cooling fan (blower) by dust.
- The cooling fan can be cleaned with pressure air from special compressed air duster. Something like this https://www.amazon.com/Falcon-Dust-Off-Compressed-Duster/dp/B00RY43LQA/ref=sr_1_25?crid=OJRZBGGH4AMA...
- In order to get access to the cooling fan you should remove the board from its housing. Please see this video how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwqrfIdyvGw&t=300s
- If still after cleaning the fan will be noisy, please right down its P/N and buy a new one. You may find a new one in Ebay or Aliexpress.
04-19-2019 01:54 PM
04-19-2019 02:05 PM
- Contact the online store and ask them to replace your NUC.
- If they will fail to do this check that your NUC is covered by the warranty in the link I given you in my post above.
- You may submit your request for repair here: https://supporttickets.intel.com/servicecenter?lang=ru-RU