05-11-2020 12:14 PM
- This once, download and install your driver manually:
- Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 220.127.116.1190 (yes this is the latest DCH Graphics Driver)
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 18.104.22.16890
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.