In my NUC8i7HVK I did not observed any problems after updating Windows 10 to version 1903, neither in build 18362.207 and nether in build 239. I have the latest DCH driver installed - ver. 6919 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28888/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939
To recover from this problem you may restore your Windows to the last working configuration:
- Press Power Button to switch NUC ON
- Repeatedly depress F8, you will see words: Please wait. Stop depressing F8, NUC will enter Advanced Option Menu.
- Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
- Click/tap on Advanced options.
- Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
- If prompted, click/tap on an administrator and follow the instruction on screen. Select the restore point form the list.
- After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.
- Your PC will now restart and perform a System Restore.
- When the System Restore has completed successfully, click/tap on Restart.
Hope this helps