Hello. I bought on ebay 6i5syh. The seller sent to another country with assurances that everything is working.
1. Got the goods, inserted the RAM (HMA451S6AFR8N-TF NO AC), turned on - the blue diode is on, there is no video signal for hdmi.
The seller says that the problem is in the RAM.
2. I bought and installed Crucial RAM. No Video signal.
3. I buy an adapter with a minidisplay port on hdmi. No video signal.
4. Inserting back HMA451S6AFR8N-TF NO AC - Power LED is blinking in a pattern of three.
5. HDD indicator dont blink.
Prompt please - whether there is a chance to revive nuc?
P.S.: I appeal in support of intel. Since I am not the first owner, I do not have the right to a guarantee. intel congratulated me on the purchase of a beautiful alumna useless box.