Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

8i7HVK, Chrome window intermittently black on scrolling, Visual studio font disappearing

When using Chrome (Version 66.0.3359.18) in Windows 10 1803 (OS build 17134.81) - various web pages turn black while I'm scrolling the page - the tabs at the top also disappear sometimes.

I've never seen this on any other computer, and Firefox doesn't seem to be affected.

Can you confirm what the latest graphic driver is - is it listed on your 8i7HVK download page?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/129705/Intel-NUC-Kit-with-8th-Generation-Intel-Core-Process... Downloads for Intel® NUC Kit with 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors

Is that the correct page to get the latest video & other drivers?

(I had someone recommend a newer audio driver than is listed there - which makes me question it).

I have this video driver:

GFX_Radeon_Win10_64_23.20.792.2048

In Visual Studio the font sometimes goes black - both in the Solution Explorer and in the main code window.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel Communities Team, niico. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Indeed, that is the correct webpage to download the graphics drivers for the NUC. Additionally, the 2048 drivers are the latest ones.

Can you please share a video or screenshot of the issue?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, niico.

I would like to know if you still need assistance. If so, please do not hesitate to reply back.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

The situation has improved (I've since updated Intel graphics drivers) - however I still get weird glitchy scrolling in Chrome.

0 Kudos