Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

AC8265 intermittently disconnect from network. (2 NUCS). WLAN report gives message :WLAN extensibility module has stopped. Latest drivers installed. Nucs are models NUC7ibBNH. The problem occur before the latest drivers were installed.

No problem with ethernet connection.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

Yea, lots of people reporting this (or similar) issue. Seems Windows Update is upgrading drivers to latest and then folks see issues. Suggestion is to revert to an older package - like 21.10.2 (my guess; you might want to go further back) - and then lock to prevent Windows Update from replacing it.

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

This sounds similar to the problem I'm having. I've pinpointed my problem down to every 27 or 28 minutes, and the disconnect lasts between 10 - 20 seconds.

I've tried upgrading / reinstalling drivers, solo and with intel support, but we can't figure out the problem.

I'll follow this to see if you get your problem resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Well, I did uninstall the driver. Enabled the ethernet driver, connected it to the wifi router and ran for a couple of hours without a problem. Then I disabled the ethernet, rebooted, installed the intel wifi update and so far so good.

0 Kudos