Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12506 Discussions

ALC1220 Audio Driver for Windows 11* for Intel® NUC Kit NUC13RNG & Intel® NUC Extreme Compute Elemen

Iamamazing
Beginner

Quick question:

I have a new DELL desktop running a fully updated version of Windows 11.  I ran Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, and the following driver was recommended: 

ALC1220 Audio Driver for Windows 11* for Intel® NUC Kit NUC13RNG & Intel® NUC Extreme Compute Element NUC13SBB Products

The installation failed, and the following information was provided:

Iamamazing_1-1671654382502.png

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advanced!

John

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Issue has been corrected. Try clearing your browser caches. If change hasn't synced yet, it will by tomorrow afternoon (PST).

...S

View solution in original post

7 Replies
mgg1959
Beginner

Same problem here, in my case with an MSI laptop that don't use that kind of drivers, Realtek High Definition Audio IS WHAT i got.

Amet
Beginner

Same issue here... Installation failed every single time.

n_scott_pearson

Issue has been corrected. Try clearing your browser caches. If change hasn't synced yet, it will by tomorrow afternoon (PST).

...S

Iamamazing
Beginner

Thanks, everyone!

The issue HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

I just ran the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant>Refresh Results, and the drivers are no longer being offered.

Again, thanks so much everyone!

Happy Holidays!

John

mgg1959
Beginner

True, thanks

n_scott_pearson

This was a configuration error in Intel's catalog. Drivers were unnecessarily being offered. The issue has been addressed and the drivers will no longer be offered. If you are still seeing them being offered, you should clear your browser cache and, for good measure, reboot.

...S