Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the problem of restarting the splash screen after the 3rd image processor driver is installed

Dear technicians

My CPU model is i5-3570k. Recently, there is a problem with the independent graphics card, so I need to use the graphics processing function on the CPU. I downloaded the Intel driver and support assistant on the Intel official website, downloaded the latest 3rd graphics processing driver [15.33] according to the test results, and restarted the computer according to the requirements after completing the driver. When I entered the computer desktop, there was a splash screen situation. I found the older 3th graphics processing driver on the Intel official website, and it was also a splash screen situation after restarting. My computer can only be used under the standard VGA graphics adapter.

Ask Intel technical personnel to help, as soon as possible can use the CPU image processing function!

Thank you very much.4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your NUC?

This forum is for INTEL NUCs. You do not have one.

What is the model number of your laptop or system/motherboard?

Doc

I'm very sorry about my mistake

Address, thank you for your attention

Wanner_G_Intel

Hello User15804868323362615450,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

Due to Intel® HD Graphics 4000 being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. In this scenario, we recommend that you continue troubleshooting this issue on your original thread: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004aGyM2

As per your request, we will close this thread. However, you may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your inquiry. Thank you for understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel