Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Any WORKING SW for FAN rpm monitoring? (not SpeedFan)

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

have you installed any SW which correctly detects NUCs motherboard to watch FAN rpm in Windown10 64bit? Because SpeedFan isn't working correctly, it cannot show FAN speed, but only temperatures from sensors....but I need to see FAN rpm in real time... I have another idea about WHEA issue, but I need to see FANs rpm in specific conditions...

Thx ;-)

Rado

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Novice

Hi

I myself use CPUID HWMonitor which I start every time I use the computer, it works fine for me.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Novice

Hi

I myself use CPUID HWMonitor which I start every time I use the computer, it works fine for me.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Thank you very much! Works great

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

You can try using AIDA64 (www.aida64.com). This product has a cost (well worth it IMHO), but you can use it for free for a trial period.

I am also working on a patch package that will allow the Intel Desktop Utilities application to be used with the NUCs (I actually have it working but (a) it needs more testing (I only have WY, RY and SY NUCs) and (b) I will need Intel's permission before I can release it). Stay tuned...

...Scott

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Thanks for reply. Good news

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, currently using HWinfo64 and it works well

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks Jmbg54 to provide the correct answer,Rado77 great to know that your Issue was resolved.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi Hellen, that wasn;t an issue - WHEA is the real issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

I would also add that I contacted Alfredo (author of the SpeedFan program) and explained to him why his program is not working (it's because these NUCS have a new Super I/O IC that he doesn't have support for). He is looking into a patch to address this issue; time-frame is TBD (watch his site)...

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience with this error; Intel is all ready working on this.

Intel is actively investigating the "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" issue reported on the Intel® NUC Kit NUC6I3SYH, Intel® NUC Kit NUC6I3SYK, Intel® NUC Kit NUC6I5SYH, and Intel® NUC Kit NUC6I5SYK products. We have replicated the issue with BIOS 0039. We do not currently have a workaround for this issue. Customers who see this error repeatedly on this product are encouraged to contact Intel Customer Support. We will provide an additional update by Friday, April 8, or sooner if relevant information becomes available.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos