Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Anyone else not able to get radeon relive to record with microphone?

Jump to solution

Used radeon software flawlessly on other systems except this NUCHVK. Under any number of configurations it refuses to record my microphone as well as line out audio.

Normal radeon relive setup.

Records line out

Microphone just fine

NucHVK setup

records nothing on line out.

Have it record the microphone it instead records the line out??!?!?!

So there is no microphone capture. I suspect a realtek driver is bugging it out.

Running latest everything. 18.9.1

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor I

this issue has been resolved with todays update fortunately. i can still provide the information you want if your interested.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super User
  1. I have no problem with any audio output or input on my NUV8i7HVK.
  2. You should be aware that the Realtek Audio Driver provides services for the 3.5mm audio jack on the front and this driver is required if you plan to connect a microphone or headset to audio jack or want to use the TOSLINK connection on the back of the Intel NUC. The latest version for Realtek driver is 6.0.1.8454 : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27879/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver-for-Windows-10-...
  3. If you are planning to use audio from HDMI or DP line you have to install two other drivers: Graphic Driver (ver. 25.10.100.6519) and Radeon Driver (ver 18.12.2): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28599/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-bit-for-I... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28600/Radeon-RX-Vega-M-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-b...
  4. In addition you have to install/update Managent Engine Driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28215/Intel-Management-Engine-Consumer-Driver-for-Windows-...

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

So i already know/ have all this. I dont think you understand what Radeon Relive is because you made no reference to it. And that is where my problem is. Not with the normal functions of the nuc.

After todays radeon update everything is finally functioning properly. 18.12.2 issue solved

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee
Hello tdav22, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Now, I have been doing some testings myself on-site but I will need more information of your recording setup, more importantly I need to know the microphone you are using to record. Are you using the built-in microphone in the system? If not, please let me know the model of microphone/headset you are using to record. I would also like to gather more information of the settings you have in "Radeon Re-Live Global". Please take a screenshot of how the settings look like so that I can have more background information and that way I can try to replicate as close to your setup as possible. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

this issue has been resolved with todays update fortunately. i can still provide the information you want if your interested.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee
Hello tdav22, Thank you for your response. I was going to try replicating the problem, nevertheless, if the issue has been solved after the update then I am glad to know that your system is working as intended. If you do have any more problems however, let us know so we can assist you. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos