Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRayn
New Contributor I

BIOS For NUC5i5RYH

On the download page it is now giving BIOS version 0371 as "previously released" and not the current one, however, there is no mention of, or link to, a later version. Is there one?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JRayn
New Contributor I

I have just gone back to the download page and see that version 0373 is now the latest. Still no Windows installation method though. That's very disappointing.

JRayn
New Contributor I

Does anybody know where to find the Release Notes for BIOS version 0373?

idata
Community Manager

Hello JNRW,

Thank you for your joining our Intel ® community.

I regret inform you that Intel Customer Service no longer responds to telephone, chat, or e-mail inquiries for your Intel ® NUC5i5RYH but you may want to try our /community/tech/discontinued-products Discontinued Products Community to get recommendations from fellow community members. You may also find the https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html Discontinued Products Website helpful to address your request.

As the product is not under Interactive support anymore, we do not guarantee that the download link for the latest BIOS might be updated with the release notes.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego Sanchez Campos.

Intel (R) Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation

JRayn
New Contributor I

Thank you for your reply. The final sentence says that you hope it helps. Well, it does not really.

I do not see why Intel go to the bother of creating and issuing a BIOS update together with a narrative which recommends the user to consult the Release Notes for further information if then those Release Notes are not available.

Just saying.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

A link to the release notes can be found on the downloads page for the BIOS update, right below the narrative in question. Look more closely next time.

...S

JRayn
New Contributor I

I am quite capable of looking closely thank you and I do not appreciate your comment. The Release Notes now available were definitely not available at the time of my earlier posts hence the request for more clarification. It appears there was a problem with the web site according to Doc.