Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

BOXNUC8I3BEHを購入してWindows10-home-64bitをクリーンインストールしたのですが、 インストール直後に確認するとCドライブがBitlockerにより暗号化されています。 インストール時に暗号化等のオプションは指定した覚えはありません。 なぜこのような現象が起きるのかご教示ください。 また、BitLockerによる暗号化がされないようにインストールする方法も合わせてご教示ください。

BOXNUC8I3BEH  Windows10-home-64bit

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello kakumasa, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I would like to know where you are prompted to enter the password to decrypt the hard drive. Could you please provide me with a photo of when the system prompts to unlock the drive? Also, to test, please download the media creation tool from Microsoft's* Website and create a fresh installation of Windows 10* directly downloaded from Microsoft. Refer to the link below: https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/software-download/windows10 * Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. * When you finish with the installation, please let me know if the error persists. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

ご連絡ありがとうございます。

ご質問のインストール時に暗号化の要求の表示がないままインストールが通常のように終わるのですが、終了直後にCドライブがBitlockerで保護されています。

WindowsのUpdateもかかる前にインストール直後の表示でBitlockerがかかってしまいます。

Windows10-proなら、かかってもメニューから解除と出来るのですがHomeなのでコマンドでOFFとするしか出来ません。

この8世代のNUCにインストールして2台連続でかかるので、機種依存の状態があるのかと思いご質問させていただきました。

ご教示のほど、宜しくお願い致します。​

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello kakumasa, Thank you for your response. If you have tried creating a fresh installation of Windows* 10 with the link I have provided and you are still experiencing the issue then I would recommend you to get in contact with Microsoft*. This is because bitlocker is included with the operating system and it appears as if something is allowing the bitlocker to lock without asking it to. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos