1. Which event (or what you did) before this problem started?
2. Was the NUC working before this failure occurred?
3. Do you see any video output (like Intel NUC logo for example)?
4. Open the NUC bottom cover and remove the Yellow BIOS Security Jumper.
5. Power ON you NUC. With jumper removed, your NUC should boot after 1-2 minutes into Configuration Menu.
1. Don't know, have to ask the user
2. Yes, NUC was working
3. No video output, not neither BIOS outputs nor INTEL NUC logo
4. Jumper removed
5. No, sorry, same blink code as before
Best regards HJM
Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.
Based on the information provided, it is better to get in contact with live support to check the warranty of this product. Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local/country phone numbers, by geography:
U.S. and Canada: Intel Customer Support
Europe, Middle East and Africa: Intel Customer Support EMEA
Asia-Pacific: Intel Customer Support APAC
Latin America: Intel Customer Support LAR
You can use the online forms service or email, but I actually recommend calling them directly. The above links provide local or toll-free numbers in most countries and support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: Intel Customer Support Chat), but understand that this service is offered in English only and is subject to the normal (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours in the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.
If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.
Intel Customer Support Technician