Hi, do not be tired. I've upgraded my BIOS for the NUC7I7BNH, and I'm constantly buggy with Blue Screen Death or Blue Screen error. Windows 10 and the system restart automatically. Currently, the BIOS version is 0076. Please provide a new version Fix the problem thanks
- Did your computer worked correctly before bios upgrade?
- If the answer is yes, please upgrade your bios again, this time using bios recovery method from Power Button Menu:
- Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 (disable quick format option during format). Format your USB on Windows machine (rather than Linux or MAC). Save the Bios file BN0076.bio (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28640/BIOS-Update-BNKBL357-86A-?product=95065) on this stick and insert it into front USB slot with amber color (NUC shall be OFF).
- Press Power Button for about 3 seconds. Count 1001, 1002, 1003,1004. Release the Power Button. NUC should reboot into Power Button Menu. You should release the Power Button before 4-sec shut down override.
- Press F4 and the recovery shall start (it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen).
- When the recovery finishes, press on Power Button and hold it, until NUC switches OFF. Pull out the power cord. Remove the USB stick.
- Replace the power cord and press Power Button to switch the computer to ON.
- Enter Bios setting by pressing F2 during boot process.
- Press F9(followed by "Y"), to set Bios to default settings. Press F10 (followed by "Y"), to save the settings and exit to O.S. Let the NUC fully reboot.
- If before update, you have customized bios settings, you can enter again to Bios setting to change the necessary settings.
- Please download Intel System Support Utility (SSU). https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
- Next using SSU, run system scan. Save the generated report to .txt file.
- Please attach the SSU report to your post.
- Yes, this the correct page to download drivers and bios for NUC7i7BNH.
- However, in order to give you better answer, to help you with your problem, I need more detailed information on your system. So, if you need additional support, please download Intel SSU and attach the SSU report to your post.