Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Bluetooth keeps Disconnecting and reconnecting

Out of no where my bluetooth will not stop disconnecting and reconnecting. I uninstalled the driver, reinstalled the driver, ran troubleshooting, used the intel software to verify all my drivers are up-to-date but nothing is working. I have to disable it so it will stop. Please help

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

1. You didn't get any information about your system?
  2. Please download Intel System Support Utility (SSU).
  3. Run the SSU scan and save the results.
  4. The file with the results, please attach to your post (use the "paper clip")

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Here are the results

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello JCour6, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the issue persists and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Yes it is. I have disabled the driver since I can not get a fix. Is there anything else other than the methods I tried already to fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello JCour6, We are sorry to hear the issue persists.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed in the computer?

When did the issue start?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

We recommend to install the Bluetooth driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them to work with your specific platform.

I looked in Gigabyte's web site and the Bluetooth driver version they have available is 21.50.1.1, please, once again, uninstall the current Bluetooth driver and install the one validated by them:

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-WIFI-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver-wlanb...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005756/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006742/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki...

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello JCour6, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello JCour6, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Not sure if you are still experiencing this problem but I just helped a friends with this exact problem. What he had to do is shut down his PC, and FULLY shut off his PSU. Flip the switch on the back and unplug the cable, then put it back in and start your PC up. If its the same problem then this should fix it.

0 Kudos