I have an Intel NUC mini, Product code: BOXNUC7i3BNH
When i wanted reinstall my OS Windows 10 x64, i have create a bootable USB flash for it, but,
it was recognized in BIOS like a ZMVE Virtual CDRom 1.00. Of course nothing is loaded from this device. And i can't reinstall my Operating system. I also have a Zalman ZM VE-300, but nothing is loaded from it too. Actually, i cant't install any OS at all.
I alredy have the same problem, but with another NUC mini and older Zalman ZM VE-200 right here
And the problem was resolved by replacement under the NUC warranty
- You have some old entries stored in your BIOS. Those entries should be cleared issuing command in Command Prompt/Windows PowerShell window.
- If you have old version of Windows installed, open Power Shell while you are in Windows.
- If you can't boot into Windows follow this steps to open Command Prompt:
- Press Power Button to switch NUC ON
- Repeatedly depress F8, you will see words: Please wait. Stop depressing F8, NUC will enter Advanced Option Menu.
- Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
- Click/tap on Advanced options.
- Click on Command Prompt
- In the Command Prompt write the command sequence according to this tutorial: https://izzylaif.com/en/clear-up-bios-boot-menu-entries/ . This will remove the unnecessary entries from the boot menu and release place for your bootable USB.
- Close the Command Prompt window by clicking the X in the upper right corner of the Command Prompt window.