Looking here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25825/BIOS-Update-RYBDWi35-86A- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25825/BIOS-Update-RYBDWi35-86A- This seems to be the right place but if I don't see NUC5i5RYB target system.This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/83254/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC5i5RYK Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5RYK
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/83255/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC5i5RYH Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5RYH
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/83256/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC5i3RYK Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYK
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/83257/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC5i3RYH Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYH
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/87570/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC5i7RYH Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH
Any advice from fellow NUC5i5RYB owners can I use the bios found at this link for my NUC5i5RYB ???
- Intel® NUC 5th Gen
You can update your NUC's BIOS Version using any of these options, Intel® NUCKit NUC5i5RYK and Intel® NUCKit NUC5i5RYH; the boards are similar that is why the drivers are almost the same.
You can use this BIOS version.
Please let me know the outcome.
NUC5i5RYB is the product name for the board that is included within this NUC. The taller system (kit) that has a chassis that has room for a HDD bay has name NUC5i5RYH ('H' as in Hard drive). Similarly, the shorter system (kit) that has no HDD bay is called NUC5i5RYK.
Bottom line, you have the right download...