Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Balaba
Beginner

Cannot begin RMA process, support site redirects in loop.

For the last few hours i have been trying to begin an RMA process on the support site for my faulty NUCi7HNK, i have not been able to.

If i am not signed in to the support site then i am able to check my warranty status. Once it is checked i then click on the request support button & it asks me to sign in, it then redirects me back to the main support page.

If i am signed in, when i click on the warranty section i can see the warranty status page for a split second until i am then redirected back to the main support page yet again.

I have tried multiple browsers on two different Windows 10 systems & my phone, they all redirect in the same way.

From searching online i can see i am not alone with this problem and other users seem to have had similar issues with the support site.

I am left with no choice but to post here to ask for an Intel support agent to (hopefully) open an internal RMA case for me as i am not able to do it myself.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Balaba
Beginner

I have now contacted Intel support via live chat. This post can be ignored.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Balaba,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

We're glad to hear that your problem was resolved. For any future request, you can also directly contact Intel Customer Support.

Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local/country phone numbers, by geography:

• U.S. and Canada: Intel Customer Support

• Europe, Middle East and Africa: Intel Customer Support EMEA

• Asia-Pacific: Intel Customer Support APAC

• Latin America: Intel Customer Support LAR

The above links provide local or toll-free numbers in most countries and support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: Intel Customer Support Chat), but understand that this service is offered in English only and is subject to the normal (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours in the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

David G.

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos