All I see in the EFUI or w/e it is boot prio menu is simply that name
I didnt even realize this is where detected stuff is shown, as it doesnt even show my m.2 ssd, which is working fine. To attempt to boot from the usb stick, i disabled my m.2 slots completely. Then all i get is no bootable device detected. I have tried multiple ports and multiple programs to create the bootable USB stick.
1) What's up with my boot menu period, why do no actual drives appear on it?
2) Why is this usb stick not being detected?
I also noticed I have no more legacy boot option? Can i get that back? (needed after stick detected)
How to i take an image of bios? prnt screen works?
I normally use bluetooth mouse and kb, which dont work b4 OS. Already put my plug in away and such. I wound up trying this on mom's laptop.. able to boot from it just fine there. Completely different bios menu...
In this case, the easiest way is to take a photo with you mobile phone and then to transfer in some way to computer (for example with email). There is a way to take an image of Bios screen from Bios, however you need a working mouse for this (and better don't use this feature, since some time it causes to software corruption on drive).
- Did you booted in the past from bootable USB media with other O.S.? Linux for example?
- Please attach image of Boot page (Boot Configuration) from Bios
- If you computer is a NUC computer, press the Power Button to switch it ON. While you see the Intel NUC logo, press F10. Your NUC should boot in Boot Menu. Attach image of the screen to your post.