Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DPers1
New Contributor III

Change the board so that replies are listed with the last reply showing up first.

I know this is a suggestion not a question but I don't know where else to put it.

The way it is now you have wade through all the old replies (that obviously did not include a solution)before you get the last update on an issue.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Or, you could just "Go to Latest Reply":

Doc

DPers1
New Contributor III

Al,

Thanks I missed that one. It's still more cumbersome(It reloads the whole thing again).

Logic have it when you click on a post you want to see the question and the last answer first. At least my logic :o)

And the fix is probably in the second to last answer anyway......

MaryT_Intel
Community Manager

​Hi DPers1, Well that's very interesting, thanks for the suggestion. As Al noted, we do have the Go to Latest Reply option and it doesn't necessarily take you to the end of the thread. It takes you to wherever the latest reply is, which may be the second to last answer. Hopefully this will work for you, can you try it out and let me know if that meets your needs? Thanks, Mary T. Community Manager
DPers1
New Contributor III

Mary,

Well sort of but.........

It still reloads the thread(I live exactly on the other side of the planet (more or less) and even with a 300Mbit internet it takes some time.

I just think showing the question first followed by answers with the most recent on to in a descending order makes more sense.

It was just a suggestion :o) the world continues spinning. But I think it was a good one :o)