Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AeroPS
Beginner

Company going under?

Are these people actually in business?  I submitted an order (received order number) yesterday for a NUC system via 24hr shipping. No email, no shipping confirmation so I attempted to contact them twice today via chat and also via phone. No response. Chat just says everyone is busy and just leave an email for someone to contact me later.  Still nothing.  Want to cancel the order and receive refund to go buy a Dell buy can't even do that! At Dell responds to email and chat. 

Any insight or way to contact them would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What are you talking about?

What company?  Where did you submit your order?

Provide detailed information with links, and what you ordered.

AeroPS
Beginner

I thought this was an intel community. The link was from the intel site from ordering the NUC computer. Submitted the order on the Intel linked website for a 10i5FNKPA.

AlHill
Super User

This is a technical support community.

What link are you talking about?  PROVIDE DETAILED INFORMATION.

AeroPS
Beginner

If its just a technical support community you can't help. 

AlHill
Super User

If you provide the proper data, I can direct you to those who can help.

Why will you not provide the data?

AeroPS
Beginner

Went to this link and then ordered the PC.  https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/boards-kits/nuc.html  Clicked on the NUC computers then selected the model listed above and purchased.  Received a confirmation page on the check out but that is the last communication I received. No Email confirmation. No other correspondence. Thank you.

AlHill
Super User

OK, when did you place the order?

Have you checked your spam filter on your email?

AeroPS
Beginner

Placed the order yesterday morning.  Looked at spam just to be sure.  No joy. 

AlHill
Super User

Ok, I will notify the community manager to direct you to the proper support.  They will be able to respond to you tomorrow (Friday).  Note that they are on the US west coast.  You will get a response, just be patient.

AeroPS
Beginner

Thank you very much.

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello AeroPS, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I understand that you are looking to get more information about the Intel® NUC that you recently purchased. I also understand that you visisted our website to get the NUC from us directly: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/boards-kits/nuc.html 

However, I would like to let you know that your purchase was not made through Intel®, the online store is Digital River, here you have the contact information: 

• Phone: 1-800-664-2806 
  • E-mail: intel.en.cs@digitalriver.com 

In case you made the purchase through a different reseller, I will highly recommend you to contact them directly.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello AeroPS,  

Were you able to check the previous post and contact the reseller? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello AeroPS,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. Remember that we recommend you to contact the original reseller directly for more help with your purchase.  

If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M