Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZSari
Novice

Dch graphic driver for Nuc7i7 Enthusiast. Is it available and how to install?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @ZSari​ ,

I want just to add to Oscar's comments. In many case, while trying to install the DCH driver (I have installed DCH driver on my NUCs), you may get a false warning message telling that this driver is not compatible with your system. In this case:

1. Disconnect NUC from Internet.
  2. Uninstall the currently installed driver from Device Manager > Display adapters. You should mark the "delete" option. Reboot your NUC
  3. Verify in Device Manager that you have now Microsoft Basic Graphics Driver shown.
  4. Install the DCH driver. Reconnect the internet and reboot your NUC.

Leon

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello ZSari,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.

If you are using the supported Operating System for Windows* DCH Drivers, you should be able use the generic driver (DCH). However, if any issues, we recommend using the latest validated driver by the NUC.

Latest Graphics Driver by the Intel® NUC7i7BNHXG (Non-DCH): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28208?product=126139

Latest Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers (Generic): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28816/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

You might find helpful the Frequently Asked Questions about Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics-drivers.html

Hope this helps!

Oscar A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @ZSari​ ,

I want just to add to Oscar's comments. In many case, while trying to install the DCH driver (I have installed DCH driver on my NUCs), you may get a false warning message telling that this driver is not compatible with your system. In this case:

1. Disconnect NUC from Internet.
  2. Uninstall the currently installed driver from Device Manager > Display adapters. You should mark the "delete" option. Reboot your NUC
  3. Verify in Device Manager that you have now Microsoft Basic Graphics Driver shown.
  4. Install the DCH driver. Reconnect the internet and reboot your NUC.

Leon

View solution in original post

Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello ZSari,

We haven’t heard back from you, I will proceed to close this inquiry now, If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

LWAKSMAN , thank you very much for your advice.

Best regards,

Oscar A.

ZSari
Novice

Thank you ​guys for your answers. I was away from my Nuc for last few days. I have just done update by your instructions and everything works fine.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello ZSari,

Great, I'm glad to hear that!

Please contact us back if you have any other question.

Best regards,

Oscar A.