Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12538 Discussions

Driver assistant fails to install a driver

Aamos1
Novice

Hi

I see the following listed in the support assistant: Intel® Ethernet (LAN) Network Connection Driver for Windows® 10 & Windows 11* for Intel® NUC8i7HVK &...

It's in "install" mode but when clicking it, it tries something but fails so when it refreshes the window, the item is still there.

I also see the following alert, not sure what it wants me to do with it: This system is incompatible with Intel® Arc™ graphics.

Attached my system report.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

I've confirmed your observation here.

Leon

Aamos1
Novice

Thanks a lot.

The other thread was marked as solved even though it's not (you pointed it out as well in the other thread) so I will leave this one open just in case until someone from support will see it and give further instructions.

I prefer not to hide things as a solution

Thanks!

Aamos1
Novice

Any update on this one?

Thanks

LeonWaksman
Super User

No update, as far I know.

Leon

DeividA_Intel

Hello Aamos1, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with your Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK.

We were running some corrections to the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA). Can you uninstall the tool, reinstall it, and run the scan one more time?

Please let me know if the issue persists

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Aamos1
Novice

Hi Deivid, 

Actually it was enough to re-scan how it is now and it shows my machine is up to date so thanks a lot

DeividA_Intel

Hello Aamos1, 

I do appreciate your confirmation and I am glad to know that the tool is working properly. I will proceed to close this thread but you can open a new one in case you need further assistance.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

SandS
Novice

Hi

I am also having problems trying to update this driver on my NUC8i7HVK. I uninstalled the DSA and then reinstalled it. I restarted my NUC and ran the DSA again. It still just goes straight back into a rescan and shows me the driver ( Intel® Ethernet (LAN) Network Connection Driver for Windows® 10 & Windows 11) is ready to install.

So the DSA tool is not working correctly for me

Cheers