- You may clear browser cache and update the DSA with the latest version 22.214.171.124 https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html . However there are some drivers that the Intel DSA is not supporting. So, I suggest that you should updated the two problematic drivers manually (I'm assuming that you have NUC6i3SYx or NUC6i5SYx model):
- Download the latest Intel Management Engine Consumer driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28215/Intel-Management-Engine-Consumer-Driver-for-Windows-...
- Download the latest network driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27919/Intel-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Connection-Driver-for...
- Click on Windows key +x and then on Apps and Futures.
- From Apps and Futures uninstall both: the Network and Management Engine drivers.
- Next, manually install previously downloaded drivers.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply
Hardware is NUC6i5SYx
Windows 10 is 1903
Firefox cache has been cleared and DSA uninstalled and re-installed, with no positive effect.
Download and Manual install were successful :-)
Thanks again to both of you for your assistance, much appreciated