01-12-2019 08:34 AM
01-12-2019 11:41 AM
- Download latest driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28459/Intel-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Connection-Driver-for...
- Please disconnect the NUC from Internet and uninstall the current installed Ethernet Adapter. In Device Manager choose Delete option.
- Install the new driver and reconnect the Internet.
01-12-2019 04:29 PM
Hi @GHp ,
- Please enter bios and verify in Advanced>Devices>Onboard Devices >LAN is enabled.
- Use other Ethernet cable.
- Please enter Windows settings Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Network Adapter and Rub the troubleshooter.
Hope this will help
Super User Retired Employee
01-12-2019 08:14 PM
We need these light moments. Just thinking about how folks - especially those whose English is a second language - might be interpreting/responding to that has me chuckling again! 💥😂