Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11283 Discussions

Ethernet Teaming is not working AGAIN in Windows 10

nfsking2
Beginner

After updated to Windows 10 2004 (21286.1000), the teaming function for Intel ethernet failed to work again.

I got an Intel NUC (Hades Canyon) with Intel I210 & Intel I219-LM on board.

The old 22.x version driver and ProSet configuation utility just wouldn't let me finish the teaming setting, it just asked me to click on the finish button again and again but nothing would happen.

After update to the 25.6 version driver marked as 'latest', the configuation utility was kind of working.

With newer driver version, I could finally create an ethernet team successfully, but after the team was created, it was reported by configuation utility that the team was disabled, and there was no any button or any other way to let me enable it.

In Windows Device Manager, everything seemed to be normal. And in Network Connection of Windows Control Panel, I could actually see the newly created team, and the status was disabled. But right clicking and choosing enable resulted nothing, the status still remained as diabled.

Windows Diagnose reported that there could be something wrong with Intel's driver, and cannot be repaired by diagnose process.

I know someone will say that it's a test version of Windows 10, and it's normal for something won't work on a test version.

But it just makes me so curious, why it will always be Intel's ethernet teaming function that cannot work on a newer version of Windows 10?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
CrisselleF_C_Intel

Hello nfsking2,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Your query will be best answered by our NUC Support team. We will help you to move this post to the designated team to further assist you.

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

Victor_G_Intel

Hello nfsking2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you please provide the following report to continue with your support request.

Please run the following tool and attach the report generated.  

-Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

•          Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information

•          By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

•          Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

•          To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

Victor_G_Intel

Hello nfsking2,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Best regards,

Victor G. 

nfsking2
Beginner

Hi Victor_G,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have scanned the system using SSU tool, and the scan report is attached.

Victor_G_Intel

Hello nfsking2,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored 

Victor G.