Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12543 Discussions

Ethernet does not work on NUC12WSHi7

Paz
Beginner

Hi,

I'm Running Windows 11 22H2, on my brand new NUC, and the ethernet connection does not work at all. When I connect LAN cable nothing happens, no response from Windows, there are no blinking lights on the connector itself.... 

I check to see that all the drivers are installed correctly. The ethernet controller (3) I225-V is installed, I have installed all the rest also.

In the BIOS the LAN is enabled.

I have double checked the network cable, and when I plug it to a ethernet to USB adaptor, everything works. 

Nothing I tried got it to blink or at least respond in some way.

Suggestions anybody?

Thanks,

Paz

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Paz,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel NUC. I'll be glad to assist you.

Please perform the following steps and let me know of the outcome:

If the previous steps did not work, perform a BIOS recovery using the security jumper method. Feel free to check the BIOS Recovery by Security Jumper for all other Aptio® V-based Intel® NUCs step (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000033291/intel-nuc.html)

You can check the security jumper location on the Technical Product Specification page 35 (https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/intel-nuc/NUC12WS-TechProdSpec.pdf).

Important: Do not move the jumper with the power on. Always turn off the power and unplug the power cord from the computer before changing a jumper setting. Otherwise, the board could be damaged.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.