Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IByun
Beginner

Failed to install "Intel Driver & Support Assistant" v3.7.0.6 on NUC with Windows 10

Few seconds after running installer, it pops up error dialog.

I attached error pop-up dialog capture and log files.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello IByun, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I would like to gather more information of the error message you have attached, specifically I would like you to tell me exactly what it says, since it is an image, I am unable to translate the message. Let me know please. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
IByun
Beginner

On the dialog, last line was written as "0x80070570 - cannot read due to corrupted file or directory" .

BTW, today morning, I retried to install "Intel Driver & Support Assistant". And, it was installed and run successfully. 😊

The executable that downloaded today morning is different from the one that could not be installed.

I just assumed that the previous executable package was not fully tested and distributed mistakenly.

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello IByun, Thank you for your response. I am really glad you were able to install the Driver & Support Assistant successfully. Hopefully other community members with a similar issue can refer to this thread for assistance. Thank you for providing us with the feedback. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation