Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12101 Discussions

HDD Led always on in sleep mode

LongKick64
Beginner

I have an INTEL NUC 10 NUC10i5FNH Performance Kit with an EU cable (BXNUC10I5FNH2). Overall, the computer is excellent. But one little thing annoys me. When the computer goes to sleep, the HDD Led is constantly on. I'm using a Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 250GB for the system and a WDC WD20SPZX-00CRAT0 for the files. The BIOS is the latest and all drivers are installed. The driver for the NVMe SSD disk is installed from the Samsung website. I didn't change the BIOS settings, everything is by default. Tell me what to do.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LongKick64
Beginner

The problem was solved by itself. I just pulled out the power cable for a while and plugged it back in. Here, a person described a similar situation.

AndrewG_Intel

Hello @LongKick64

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. We are glad to know that you managed to fix the problem and thank you for taking the time to share this feedback.

Since the problem has been solved, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician